[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Test category » General Discussions » Happy Birthday! (Birthday wishes to our Lion!)
Happy Birthday!
freejaharDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 9:13:19 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
May Allah grant all your wishes. We are doing everything we can so that by this time next year Inchallah, you will have your freedom back and for your mom to give you kisses and hugs every day. Amine. God bless you Dzhokhar and we are all blowing kisses at you * Muahz *

A.S

Attachments: 6272731.jpg (61.0 Kb)

Kayla CorreaDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 10:45:18 AM | Message # 2
Group: Guests

Happy Birthday Dzhokhar! You are a beautiful young man both inside and out. Stay strong, do not let your circumstances discourage your spirit. We are praying for you and supporting you!! May Allah be with you my dear. May he protect you and keep you safe. <3

GuestDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 12:04:16 PM | Message # 3

Happy 20th Jahar Stand strong we are all still here for you

AimeeDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 12:13:40 PM | Message # 4

Happy 20th Birthday Dzhokhar! You've endured more in the last few months than most people do their entire lives, please continue to stay strong!

Krishna BeacornDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 12:16:17 PM | Message # 5

I can be superstitious sometimes, but I believe there are certain special people in this world God won't allow the devil to mess with. I feel like Jahar is one of those people, considering all he's survived and the fact that we almost have no business being here other than that we're human.

They'll never take you down, Jahar. They tried the first couple of times and they failed because "no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper." Now here you are still alive on your 20th birthday. You have your own theme song, your own Rolling Stone cover (although they got it wrong) and a multitude of fangirls (although we disown them (lol)) all in one year... scratch that, a spate of three months. I mean, if that ain't Rock Star, I don't know what is. Some pretty cool birthday gifts, right? Lol.

Happy Birthday, Jahar. We saved you some cake so, Get back home soon. Peace.

AminaDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 12:27:33 PM | Message # 6

Dear brother...on this day I hope you will feel more than ever our love and support to you...
That we pray for you, pray is the best wish we can send to you today.
Allah is there for you the most...and I wish you to come home soon and hug your lovely Mom...inshaAllah

@jahartsartruthDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 12:45:04 PM | Message # 7

Happy Birthday Jahar! You shouldn't be spending your 20th birthday alone, but we are here for you. Be stronger than ever and be confident. We trust you, we trust your innocence. You're one beautiful person. Please, never give up. We're all here to support you 'til the end. We love you.

Michelle PerezDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 12:45:30 PM | Message # 8

http://www.youtube.com/match?v=mHpAgAzH4Uc&feature=youtube_gdata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NplAK4xv6HQ

Happy Birthday Jahar!! We love you

OmarDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 1:03:45 PM | Message # 9

Jahar, I believe in you and your brothers innocence. Not just me, but our whole family since the very beginning we saw you on the news. Happy birthday! Hopefully you are free from prison and I will always be on your side. You are a strong man inside and outside. Always remember your supporters are with you at all times. Love you bro, no homo haha

GuestDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 1:07:54 PM | Message # 10

Wishing a Happy Birthday to Jahar! I will always love and support you sweetie! Also want to wish a happy day to Zubie! She brought this wonderful human being into this world and he has forever changed many lives and opened many eyes! Many blessings and much love to the entire Tsarnaev family! <3

Karen M.Date: Monday, 2013-07-22, 1:44:10 PM | Message # 11

Hey, I just wish you a very very happy birthday. I support you and i believe that you and Tamerlan are innocent. You have chaged many lives and help people to learn reality of the world and other many important things! Also congratulations to you and your family, because you are very strong, brave and real lions! Hope all this whole thing gets better and you can be back with your family and living your life. We're not gonna give up on you, Stay strong Jahar, Zubie and family!

AlixDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 2:02:36 PM | Message # 12
Private
Group: Users
Happy Birthday Dzhokhar! I wish you could have spent it with your loved ones but hopefully next year, that can happen. 
Stay strong, you have so many supporters! May Allah protect you always.

You will win.

RiannaDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 2:42:32 PM | Message # 13

Happy birthday Dzhokhar!! I hope they will see your innocence soon. You were too good of a boy for this!

dkDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 2:49:26 PM | Message # 14

It's hard to say "happy" birthday in your circumstances, but I wish you a peaceful day knowing there are many out here that believe in you and your innocence. Meditate on that and I wish everything good, because after all this, you deserve it all.

GuestDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 3:05:19 PM | Message # 15

Wow, It's so sad being in you're situation and even more spending your 20th birthday without your family and friends, but you're the strongest person I've know, I wish the best to you in this day. Remember that GOD always sets the hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Added (2013-07-22, 3:05:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday Dzhokhar

Forum » Test category » General Discussions » Happy Birthday! (Birthday wishes to our Lion!)
Search: