[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Test category » General Discussions » Happy Birthday! (Birthday wishes to our Lion!)
Happy Birthday!
Nicole...Date: Monday, 2013-07-22, 3:14:23 PM | Message # 16
Group: Guests

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, Jahar! I know it's probably not so "happy" at the moment, but I hope you continue to stay strong. You have sooo many supporters out there rooting for you!!! You're the strongest person I've ever known of, and you WILL come out of this ok. This whole ordeal has really been life-changing to not only myself, but to all the people who believe you are innocent. I've never felt so strongly about anything in my life!!! Stay strong. Much love to you and your family!!!

-Nicole

Faith DestinyDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 3:19:20 PM | Message # 17

Happy birthday Jahar!
I wish you could of spent this day with your family, but soon you will be back with them. Sending love, wisdom and strength all the way across the pond from the UK. Lots of love!

SandraDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 3:20:04 PM | Message # 18

Happy Birthday Jahar. You and your family are in my prayers. May God bless you, give you peace, strength and guidance. ♥ from Chicago, Sandra

MariajoseDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 3:43:39 PM | Message # 19

Hola Jahar... How I wish you were spending today with those close to you. I don't understand it. It breaks my heart. sad You are not alone on this day for we (family, friends, supporters) are with you in prayer and thought. You are the heart of a lion. Stay strong as we fight for justice. If you could only see all these birthday wishes, I know you'd be smiling through the tears. May Allah continue to watch over you. May you continue to heal. Don't lose hope. We will never lose hope. We will not stand quiet. We believe in you. Happy Birthday Jahar! Love to you Zubi smile xo

"happy birthday and let's just hope next year's has a lot more "happy" in it"

GuestDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 3:45:59 PM | Message # 20

Happy birthday jahar...we believe in ur and ur bros innocence...thank you for waking thousands of people up to the reality of the world...lots of support behind you...maybe not this year but next year you'll have the best b-day ever....god will definitely help you. smile You are too young to go through this and we all understand how much you've been hurt...but together we will definitely get you out of this smile stay strong :))
smile

GuestDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 3:54:38 PM | Message # 21

Jahar

On  your birthday there are so many people who are thinking and supporting you, I wish you could see all the support you have out here Lets celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special.. you are a true angel.... and I do believe Allah has a plan for you.....stay strong as we pray for you on this special month....

Gingi Hadi

GuestDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 4:00:32 PM | Message # 22

С днем рождения дорогой Джохар!! К сожалению ,так сложились обстоятельства ,что ты не можешь справлять свои 20 лет с любимой семьей... Но я глубоко уверена,что на следующий год ты будешь со своей семьей.) Не беспокойся, это всего лишь черная полоса в твоей жизни и она скоро закончится. Мы все молимся за тебя и за твою семью

GuriyaDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 4:02:05 PM | Message # 23

С днём рождения, наш Лев!) Представляю как тебе плохо встречать юбилей в тюрьме(( Ин ша'а Аллах родной, скоро ты будешь дома. Аллах слышит наши молитвы! Ин ша'а Аллах следующий день рождения будем праздновать в Дагестане, братишка!))

МиланаDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 4:12:57 PM | Message # 24

Джааа хочу поздравить тебя heart С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ, heart и хочу сказать что такого мужественного мужчину я никогда не встречала,так что я жду скорейшего твоего выхода.

Аллах с тобой!
Родные с тобой!
Мы с тобой!
И все мы за тебя!
                     Любим..Ждём...

Green_rDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 4:20:45 PM | Message # 25

Дорогой Джохар, прими мои искренние поздравления с твоим 20-летием! Мне бы очень хотелось верить, что в скором времени ты сможешь и сам прочесть эти строки. Я хочу пожелать тебе оставаться сильным и не падать духом. Ты не один, я лично знаю достаточное количество людей, которые воспринимают тебя как брата и готовы защищать тебя чтобы не произошло. Мы все боремся за твою невиновность. Держись дружище! Надеюсь и верю,что свои следующие дни рождения ты будешь встречать только со своими близкими людьми и ни у кого не повернется язык сказать плохие слова о тебе или твоих родных. Будь счастлив Джохар, все будет хорошо:)
Дорогие Зубейдат и Анзор, Белла и Айлина - сейчас вам всем очень не легко, но надеюсь тот факт что за ваших мальчиков горой стоят многие и многие люди, поддержит и придаст вам сил. Держитесь, дорогие. Мы молимся и делаем все возможное чтобы Джохар был с вами, в семье и безопасности

GinaDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 4:32:04 PM | Message # 26

Happy Birthday Dzhokhar! There are many of us (young and old) who believe in you! Stay strong my dear! Much love from Arizona.

RebeccaDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 4:50:27 PM | Message # 27

You have endured more than anyone else has and you're only 20. But you're strong. Keep your head up. Happy birthday!

GuestDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 5:39:18 PM | Message # 28

• Dzhokhar, pishu Vam s Estonii, gde kogda-to sluzhil v armii Dzhokhar Dudajev... Ja zhila v gorode, gde on sluzhil. Mõ uvazhali jego.
  • Obõtshno ja ne smotrju nikakih novostei (nesmotrja na to, shto bõla ranshe i sama zhurnalistka). Ja ne znaju, kak eto slutshilos, shto vdrug uzhnala o tom, shto v Bostone bõlo. No ja uzhnala v pervõi den i uzhe v pervõi den videla i tshuvstvovala, shto tam vsjo slishkom stranno i shto zhurnalistõ pishut bred.
    Ja ne verju, shto Võ terorist. Dazhe na mig ne verju.Stranno bõlo to, shto v pervõje dni, kogda Võ bõli v bolnitshe, mne kazalos, shto ja Vas tam potshti vizhu... ja stala molithsja, shtob u Vas hvatalo bõ sil. Posle togo, kogda Vas otpravili v tjuremnuju bolnitsu, vsjo menjalos.Ja zhelaju ot vsego serdtsa, shtob Vas osvobozhdili. Zhelaju vsego dobrogo vsem v vashei semi...Mne zhal, shto ne mogu bolshe pomotsh. Tolko dumat, podpishat nekotorõh petitsii, molitshja, zhelat horoshego... Zhelaju, shtob u Vas hvatalo sil, potomu shto vperedi mnogo tjazhologo.Zhelaju, shtob Võ smogli tshuvstvovat ljubvi ljudei, kotorõje Vas podderzhajut. Shtob eto ljubov sdelala eto, shto vperedi, hot nemnogo legtshe....Vsego horoshego zhelajet Vam i moja dotsh Tija, komu 17 let i kto dumajet, shto mozhet bõt budjet kogda-to tantsevat v baletnom teatre... v Amerike.Trudno kontshit pismo. Eto kak kontshit besedu s dobrõm tshelovekom.Zhelaju Vam shtshastja.Anneli

HannahDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 5:44:17 PM | Message # 29

I know you're not in the best position right now in life, but I wish you a happy birthday, Dzhokhar. Stay strong and pray to God everyday. He will be there for you as well as your supporters. Don't forget that you're not alone and you are in my mind every single day as well as many other people that know the truth and support you as well. I know you can make it through this; remember...YOU ARE A LION <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAHARDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 9:23:16 PM | Message # 30

20 years ago today your mother gave birth to a special young A young man that we have grown to love and appreciate each and everyday that  passes us by .Zubi  your son has brought so many of us together and we are now one family because of him. We know that today is a struggle for both you and Jahar. But Just remember that he is loved by so many. we are celebrating his birthday right along with you and him. Jahar you are in my heart and in my thoughts always and forever. Zubi you and your family are in my prayers daily. Be proud of the young man Jahar has become.

Forum » Test category » General Discussions » Happy Birthday! (Birthday wishes to our Lion!)
Search: